Belleek Shamrock Pendant
One perfect hand painted Belleek shamrock is carefully nestled in an elegant gold setting in this truly unique Sweet Shamrock Necklace.
Your broken china has been carefully hand shaped from a vintage Irish china dish and every piece will be slightly different. Each one is it’s own unique treasure.
Every green Belleek shamrock has been painstakingly hand painted, each one beautiful and no two ever exactly the same.
A row of glistening Swarovski crystals on the bail adds a touch of sparkle to your elegant handmade pendant.
Belleek china is very collectable and I was very fortunate to find several broken dishes that were produced between 1926 and 1946. These Belleek china pendants are truly vintage pieces.
The shimmering finish of this special china and the distinctive basket weave pattern in a soft cream finish stands out as no other vintage china.
This broken china necklace is available with a fine satellite chain in your choice of three lengths: 16, 16 and 24 inches.
You might choose to dress up this delightful Irish jewelry by substituting the chain for a ribbon in velvet or chiffon. Dress it down with a leather thong, this broken china necklace just might become your favourite accessory.
Perfect for the Irish bride and her bridesmaids or your favourite Irish lass. This sweet broken china duo would make a special gift for mother and daughter.
Construction and Materials
- gold setting (available in 2 sizes – approx 7/8 or 1 1/3 inches)
- hand shaped vintage Belleek china cabochon
- genuine Swarovski crystals
- gold satellite chain (16″/18″ or 24 inches)
- silver lobster clasp
- epoxy resin filled backing
Shipping and Handling
- parcels are sent via Canada Post, small packet
- average 5-8 business days for US delivery, 2-4 days Canadian delivery
- shipped within 3 business days, often sooner
- packaged for gift giving: jewelry box, tissue
The Fine Details
- prices in Canadian dollars
- don’t forget to grab your 20% off coupon code on your first order
- free shipping on orders over $75 (Canadian funds)
- please expect minor surface and edge imperfections due to the manufacturing process and age of the vintage china