Blue Daisy China Necklace
This broken china pendant features a sweet daisy that has been carefully cut from a china plate named Marguerite. The bone china plate features sprays of aqua blue daisies with dark brown button centres. The plate has a lovely gold edging and if you look closely at the pendant you can see the fine sprinkles of gold under the dome of clear epoxy resin that seals the china.
This is a one of kind pendant, there will never be another exactly the same.
The Marguerite china pattern was produced in the 1960s to 1970s by the Royal Albert company in England. Long out of production this now vintage pattern is very collectable and I know several Marguerite’s who are pleased to have a few pieces of this pretty pattern in their homes.
I am sure there is a Marguerite somewhere who would just fall in love with this piece of jewelry.
The hand shaped teal daisy cabochon is nestled into an elegant bezel with a floral frame pendant. The highly detailed edging of vines and flowers ensures that this necklace is an elegant piece. The back of this broken china pendant necklace is very smooth and finished with epoxy resin to seal the china and creating a silky finish that will rest nicely against your skin and clothing.
Construction and Materials
- 36mm antiqued silver 1.4 inches
- 25mm hand shaped Marguerite, Royal Albert cabochon
- rhodium plated stainless steel link chain (16/18/20/24/30 inches)
- stainless steel lobster clasp
- epoxy resin sealed pendant backing
Shipping and Handling
- parcels are sent via Canada Post, small packet
- average 5-8 business days for US delivery, 2-4 days Canadian delivery
- shipped within 3 business days, often sooner
- packaged for gift giving: jewelry box, tissue, wrapping, ribbon
The Fine Details
- prices in Canadian dollars
- don’t forget to grab your 20% off coupon code on your first order
- free shipping on orders over $75 (Canadian funds)
- please expect minor surface and edge imperfections due to the manufacturing process and age of the vintage china
There are no reviews yet.