Blue Rose Broken China Pendant
Blue roses do not occur naturally in nature and the race continues on to create the first truly blue rose. There are many near blue roses though they tend to exhibit shades of violet and lavender. No wonder they speak of mystery, uniqueness, the impossible, and that wondrous joy of a new love.
This is a one of kind pendant for that one of a kind woman.
A pale blue rose blossom is nestled into an antique silver filigree settling that is edged with flowing vines and flowers. The back is sealed with epoxy resin to ensure a lovely smooth surface. I have up-cycled this alluring pendant from a vintage bone china cake plate.
Wear this pendant long, wear it short, choose your favourite chain length when checking out. This sure to become a favoured piece in your jewelry collection.
Who is not fascinated by a blue rose?
Construction and Materials
- 36mm antiqued silver setting (1.4 inches)
- 25mm hand shaped Marguerite, Royal Albert cabochon
- rhodium plated stainless steel link chain (16/18/20/24/30 inches)
- stainless steel lobster clasp
- epoxy resin sealed pendant backing
Shipping and Handling
- parcels are sent via Canada Post, small packet
- average 5-8 business days for US delivery, 2-4 days Canadian delivery
- shipped within 3 business days, often sooner
- packaged for gift giving: jewelry box, tissue, wrapping, ribbon
The Fine Details
- prices in Canadian dollars
- don’t forget to grab your 20% off coupon code on your first order
- free shipping on orders over $75 (Canadian funds)
- please expect minor surface and edge imperfections due to the manufacturing process and age of the vintage china.
There are no reviews yet.