Blue Wedgwood Seashell Necklace
This pretty little blue Wedgwood seashell necklace will take you back to memories of the ocean: sparkling water, salt on your tongue, warm breeze drifting through your hair.
Carefully hand cut and shaped from a vintage Wedgwood plate this pretty blue pendant would be a lovely gift for the girl who loves the sea.
The 3/4 inch circle of up-cycled Jasperware is nestled into a silver crown setting and suspended from the prettiest antiqued silver satellite chain. Complete with an epoxy resin sealed back and an intricate bail, this special necklace is a very limited edition.
Wedgwood Jasperware is a very distinctive unglazed stoneware that originated in the 1770’s. Wedgwood had a long history of production in England though sadly those glory days have come to an end. Many Jasperware pieces are highly sought after and very collectable.
I have created a lovely set of earrings that pair beautifully with this pendant; available for purchase separately.
Construction and Materials
- 3/4 inch antiqued silver crown setting
- hand shaped Wedgwood Blue Jasperware cabochon
- vintage styled antique silver bail
- antique silver satellite chain( 16/18/20/24 inches)
- lobster clasp
Shipping and Handling
- parcels are sent via Canada Post, small packet
- average 5-8 business days for US delivery, 2-4 days Canadian delivery
- shipped within 3 business days, often sooner
- packaged for gift giving: jewelry box, tissue, wrapping, ribbon
The Fine Details
- prices in Canadian dollars
- don’t forget to grab your 20% off coupon code on your first order
- free shipping on orders over $75 (Canadian funds)
- please expect minor surface and edge imperfections due to the manufacturing process and age of the vintage china
- earrings sold separately
There are no reviews yet.