Dainty Blue Sterling Silver Necklace
Sprays of royal blue flowers on a crisp white china background make for a stunning Dainty Blue sterling silver necklace.
I have carefully hand cut and shaped a circle of delicate blue flowers and nestled it in a sterling silver crown setting. Complete with a beautifully coordinating sterling bail and box chain, this handmade pendant is surely to become a valued keepsake.
The final photo displays a coordinating pair of earrings that may be purchased separately.
Production of Dainty Blue china by Royal Albert started in 1966 and carried on until the late 70’s. My research tells me that the design was based on a much older pattern, Shelley ‘Dainty Blue’ which is renown for it’s beautifully shaped tea cup. Shelley stopped production in 1996 and the moulds and patterns were purchased by Royal Albert.
Construction and Materials
- 22mm antiqued sterling silver crown setting (7/8 inch)
- hand shaped Dainty Blue Royal Albert cabochon
- vintage styled antiqued sterling silver bail
- sterling silver box chain (16″or 18″)
- epoxy resin sealed pendant backing
Shipping and Handling
- parcels are sent via Canada Post, small packet
- average 5-8 business days for US delivery, 2-4 days Canadian delivery
- shipped within 3 business days, often sooner
- packaged for gift giving: jewelry box, tissue, wrapping, ribbon
The Fine Details
- prices in Canadian dollars
- don’t forget to grab your 20% off coupon code on your first order
- free shipping on orders over $75 (Canadian funds)
- please expect minor surface and edge imperfections due to the manufacturing process and age of the vintage china
There are no reviews yet.