Dainty Blue Gold Stud Earrings
Dainty Blue vintage china stud earrings feature sprays of royal blue flowers on a pure white china background.
These earrings are cut and hand shaped from a vintage tea plate produced by Royal Albert of England.
The dainty blue pattern was originally produced by the Shelley company until 1966 when they ceased production. Royal Albert purchased the rights to the pattern in that year and produced this pretty line until the late 1970’s.
These stud earrings available in gold or silver, measure just over an inch in length, and are handcrafted to pair beautifully with our co-ordinating Dainty Blue pendants.
Construction and Materials
- 14mm antiqued gold or silver settings
- hand shaped Dainty Blue Royal Albert cabochons
- surgical steel studs
- comfort back stud clasp
- 5mm cultured pearls
- gold or silver headpins with wrapped loops
- gold or silver bead caps
Shipping and Handling
- parcels are sent via Canada Post, small packet
- average 5-8 business days for US delivery, 2-4 days Canadian delivery
- shipped within 3 business days, often sooner
- packaged for gift giving: jewelry box, tissue, wrapping, ribbon
The Fine Details
- prices in Canadian dollars
- don’t forget to grab your 20% off coupon code on your first order
- free shipping on orders over $75 (Canadian funds)
- please expect minor surface and edge imperfections due to the manufacturing process and age of the vintage china