Forget-Me-Not China Pendant
A delicate spray of blue flowers adorn this little forget-me-not china pendant. The little circle of flowers has been carefully hand cut from a Royal Albert plate called Memory Lane.
Memory Lane was in production from 1965 until 2007. The back stamp indicates that this pendant came from one of the very early plates. The china in this little pendant is over fifty years old!
Forget-me-nots have long been known as the flower of love and fidelity. The flowers signify true love and good memories; memories that you don’t want to forget.
A tiny flower, forget me nots bloom in great masses in the early spring and are notorious self seeders. Occasionally among the sea of blue underneath the tulips and daffodils one will see a forget-me-not with pink flowers. A beautiful springtime sight that is unforgettable.
I have carefully hand shaped a small circle of Memory Lane to fit the bezel in a circular gun metal pendant. The up-cycled china is covered with a dome of epoxy resin that appears to magnify the lovely spray of flowers.
This necklace will arrive to you with a co-ordinating gun-metal chain in a number of lengths. I have included a 14″ chain option as think this would make a lovely choker necklace for that special someone. I have made several of this forget-me-not china pendant though each one is different and totally unique.
Construction and Materials
- 3 cm round gunmetal setting (1 1/8 inch)
- 2 cm hand shaped ‘Memory Lane’ Royal Albert cabochon (3/4″)
- epoxy resin dome surface
- gunmetal rolo chain (14/16/18/20/24/30″)
- gunmetal lobster clasp
Shipping and Handling
- parcels are sent via Canada Post, small packet
- average 5-8 business days for US delivery, 2-4 days Canadian delivery
- shipped within 3 business days, often sooner
- packaged for gift giving: jewelry box, tissue, wrapping, ribbon
The Fine Details
- prices in Canadian dollars
- don’t forget to grab your 20% off coupon code on your first order
- free shipping on orders over $75 (Canadian funds)
- please expect minor surface and edge imperfections due to the manufacturing process and age of the vintage chin