Lapis Moon Goddess
An antiqued silver moon goddess rests on a dark blue lapis background. The tiny specks of pyrite look like distant stars in the midnight blue sky.
The moon goddess with her long sweeping hair and gown has fallen asleep in the cradle of the crescent moon. My husband tells me that this little celestial goddess found the moon to curl up in as she has stayed too late at the party.
This statement pendant measures approximately 40cm (1 5/8 inches) in diameter. This is a B grade lapis bead and the irregularities in colour and shaping only add to this pendant’s bohemian appeal.
I have used a lacy filigree background as the base of this pendant, which lends a charming old world appeal to this stunning piece of jewelry.
This best selling pendant will arrive to you with a sturdy stainless steel link chain and secure lobster claw clasp.
Construction and Materials
- 40mm (1 5/8 inches) flat lapis bead (B grade)
- sterling silver plated vintage style stampings
- stainless steel 4mm spacer beads
- stainless steel 6mm twisted jump ring bail
- stainless steel cable chain (18/20/24/30 inches)
- stainless steel lobster claw clasp
Shipping and Handling
- parcels are sent via Canada Post, small packet
- average 5-8 business days for US delivery, 2-4 days Canadian delivery
- shipped within 3 business days, often sooner
- packaged for gift giving: jewelry box, tissue, wrapping, ribbon
The Fine Details
- prices in Canadian dollars
- don’t forget to grab your 20% off coupon code on your first order
- free shipping on orders over $75 (Canadian funds)
Please shop early as shipping/delivery estimates will not be reliable during the holiday period.