Sterling Love Birds Necklace
Entrancing Blue Willow lovebirds in flight are forever joined in this sterling love birds necklace.
A hand carved circle of Blue Willow china sits perfectly in a crown setting in this sterling love birds necklace. The pendant has a lovely vintage look bail and and is accompanied by a 16 or 18 inch box chain. All metals are .925 sterling silver. I have sealed the reverse of this sterling silver pendant to ensure that the vintage china remains secure and also slides nicely over skin and clothing.
This alluring up-cycled sterling silver china pendant is sure to become an heirloom piece in her jewelry collection.
Blue Willow china is produced all over the world and became very popular near the end of the 18th century. Its popularity endures to this day.
There many many stories behind this beautiful landscape design: a Japanese fairy tale, an English poem, Chinese fables. Blue Willow with its compelling story has inspired authors, film makers, musicians and continues to inspire lovers.
Construction and Materials
- 22mm antiqued sterling silver crown setting (7/8 inch)
- hand shaped Blue Willow cabochon
- vintage styled antiqued sterling silver bail
- sterling silver box chain (16″or 18″)
- epoxy resin sealed pendant backing
Shipping and Handling
- parcels are sent via Canada Post, small packet
- average 5-8 business days for US delivery, 2-4 days Canadian delivery
- shipped within 3 business days, often sooner
- packaged for gift giving: jewelry box, tissue, wrapping, ribbon
The Fine Details
- prices in Canadian dollars
- don’t forget to grab your 20% off coupon code on your first order
- free shipping on orders over $75 (Canadian funds)
- please expect minor surface and edge imperfections due to the manufacturing process and age of the vintage china