Little China Blue Pendants
I have gathered a selection of my favourite blue china patterns for this little collection nine different pendants.
This is my most popular size of up-cycled broken china pendant and it is frequently purchased for gift giving. Little girls, young women, grandmothers; these little vintage china necklaces just fly out of my studio.
Measuring just under 3/4 of an inch and suspended from the prettiest of chains you can’t go wrong with these pendant.
I have included a photo of each pendant including a picture with the back stamp. How nice is that?
Blue Pansy, Royal Albert China: a truly vintage piece, produced only in 1935
Coalport: stylized blue daisy with just a touch of gold
Dainty Blue: delicate royal blue flowers on crisp white china background
Blue Willow-little Chinese junk bobbing on a white china sea
Mandarin, Royal Crown Derby (1964): 1/pretty floral with a touch of green and gold 2/diamond pattern with gold highlights
Forget Me Not, Royal Albert: hand cut from an orphan saucer
Memory Lane,Royal Albert: a pretty spray of light blue forget me nots
The pendant you receive may have a slightly different pattern from that shown in the photo. No two pendants are exactly the same.
Construction and Materials
- 18mm beaded silver setting (3/4 inch)
- hand shaped china cabochon
- sterling silver filled snap bail
- silver satellite chain (14″/16″/18″)
- silver lobster clasp
Shipping and Handling
- parcels are sent via Canada Post, small packet
- average 5-8 business days for US delivery, 2-4 days Canadian delivery
- shipped within 3 business days, often sooner
- packaged for gift giving: jewelry box, tissue, wrapping, ribbon
The Fine Details
- prices in Canadian dollars
- don’t forget to grab your 20% off coupon code on your first order
- free shipping on orders over $75 (Canadian funds)
- please expect minor surface and edge imperfections due to the manufacturing process and age of the vintage china