Shamrock Pendant with an Oval Crown Setting
A single shamrock adorns this Belleek broken china jewelry. Cut and hand shaped from the highly collectable Belleek shamrock basket weave pattern, these pendants are sure to become heirloom jewelry pieces. Belleek china is renown for its shimmering, almost translucent finish and that is so evident in the lovely crown setting.
Available in sterling or silver plated brass, the crown settings are made in Israel and are of the finest quality. The bezel settings (plate/sterling) have a lovely antiqued finish and are virtually identical with the exception of the stamping on the underside.
The elegant oval frame on this shamrock pendant measures approximately 27 x 20mm and has an open back that has been sealed with epoxy resin. This makes for a silky smooth pendant backing that will slide nicely over your skin and clothing.
Each oval shamrock necklace features it’s own distinctive bail, the plate setting has a fancy cut out bail that lends an antique look while the sterling pendant features an elongated bail that adds a touch of elegance.
The accompanying chain, (sterling or plate, (stainless steel may be substituted for plate) is available in your choice of 16, 18 or 20 inches. Please be aware that your chain may not be exactly as pictured.
Hand shaping an oval cabochon from a piece of vintage china is a time consuming process and there is always a bit of fine chipping along the edge of the piece. I grade my work carefully to ensure that this does not detract from the beauty of the final product.
Construction and Materials
- oval crown setting, (sterling or plate)
- hand shaped vintage Belleek china cabochon
- sterling or plate chain (16, 18, or 20 inches)
- epoxy resin filled backing
Shipping and Handling
- parcels are sent via Canada Post, small packet
- average 5-8 business days for US delivery, 2-4 days Canadian delivery
- shipped within 3 business days, often sooner
- packaged for gift giving: jewelry box, tissue
The Fine Details
- prices in Canadian dollars
- don’t forget to grab your 20% off coupon code on your first order
- free shipping on orders over $75 (Canadian funds)
- please expect minor surface and edge imperfections due to the manufacturing process and age of the vintage china
- you may not receive the exact pendant pictured as placement of the hand painted shamrock will vary
- no two pendants will be exactly the same.