Steampunk Bee Pendant with Swarovski Crystal
This fascinating steampunk bee pendant with Swarovski crystal is the most popular piece of vintage watch jewelry I make. My customers tell me that the topaz crystals remind them of dark golden honey and I am inclined to agree.
With all the tiny cogs and wheels this pendant is designed to engage and intrigue the eye. A perfect gift for the bee lover and the November birthday.
In response to customer demand, this pendant is now available in all the birthstone colours and even a few more of my faves!
Did you know that bees have 5 eyes? A compound eye on either side of their head and three tiny eyes located in a triangle formation on the top of their heads. These smaller eyes have a single lens. They are less understood but known to assist in the detection of sunshine and help in navigation.
Bees are the world’s most important pollinators and the Royal Geographical society of London has declared them the most important living species on the earth!
Carefully constructed using a once functioning gentleman’s timepiece, this entrancing vintage watch jewelry just might become your favourite steampunk piece too!
Construction and Materials
- 26mm antiqued brass setting (made in America)
- vintage watch movement
- antique brass bee
- twisted brass jump ring
- 18″ stainless chain with lobster clasp
- vintage watch date wheel
- epoxy resin
Shipping and Handling
- parcels are sent via Canada Post, small packet
- average 5-8 business days for US delivery, 2-4 days Canadian delivery
- shipped within 3 business days, often sooner
- packaged for gift giving: jewelry box, tissue, wrapping, ribbon
- enhanced gift wrapping available on request: gift card, upscaled jewel box, wrapping, ribbon
- expedited shipping available on request
The Fine Details
- prices in Canadian dollars
- don’t forget to grab your 20% off coupon code on your first order
- free shipping on orders over $75 (Canadian funds)
- please expect very minor surface imperfections as these were once functioning watches