Steampunk Heart Necklace with Swarovski Crystals
An actual vintage watch movement is the focus for this little steampunk heart necklace with Swarovski crystals. An antiqued silver vintage style heart stamping forms the frame for the watch mechanism. It always amazes me to think that all the watch movements I use were once functioning timepieces. The owner of this little watch would wind it very carefully each morning before putting it on. How things have changed over time!
A stainless steel bezel forms the back of this little pendant, which is securely attached to the watch with epoxy resin. I have attached two glittering Swarovski crystals. Please choose your colour when checking out. We have crystals available in every birthstone as well as a few others that are especially beautiful. I am particularly fond of purple velvet, pacific opal, and paradise shine. We even have a tangerine shade for all you orange lovers out there!
This attractive little steampunk necklace will arrive with a satellite chain in your choice of several lengths. The antiqued silver chain on this pendant is dainty and lightweight though very sturdy.
Please expect that your little steampunk heart necklace will very slightly; crystals and tiny gears will vary somewhat though I make every attempt to create a piece of jewelry that she will fall in love with.
Construction and Materials
- antiqued silver heart (approx. 1 x 1 inches)
- 2 Swarovski crystals of your colour choice
- antiqued silver satellite chain (14/16/18 inches)
Shipping and Handling
- parcels are sent via Canada Post, small packet
- average 5-8 business days for US delivery, 2-4 days Canadian delivery
- shipped within 3 business days, often sooner
- packaged for gift giving: jewelry box, tissue, wrapping, ribbon
- enhanced gift wrapping available on request: gift card, upscaled jewel box, wrapping, ribbon
- expedited shipping available on request
The Fine Details
- prices in Canadian dollars
- don’t forget to grab your 20% off coupon code on your first order
- free shipping on orders over $75 (Canadian funds)