Sterling Silver Sea Shell Necklace
Hand cut and shaped from a vintage Wedgwood plate this limited edition sterling silver necklace is sure to be loved. I searched high and low for this shell adorned plate and was so very thrilled to find it. Blue Wedgwood is highly collectable and no longer in production with the exception of a very few high end pieces.
The plate, when I located it, was badly chipped and I feel quite thrilled at having the opportunity to up-cycle it into something lovely. This is a very limited edition pendant as there are just a few shells remaining on the plate.
Co-ordinating wedgwood blue earrings with lustrous cultured pearls are available for purchase separately.
Construction and Materials
- 7/8 inch antiqued sterling silver crown setting
- hand shaped Wedgwood Blue Jasper Ware cabochon
- epoxy resin backing
- antiqued sterling silver bail
- sterling silver box chain( 16/18 inch)
Shipping and Handling
- parcels are sent via Canada Post, small packet
- average 5-8 business days for US delivery, 2-4 days Canadian delivery
- shipped within 3 business days, often sooner
- packaged for gift giving: jewelry box, tissue, wrapping, ribbon
The Fine Details
- prices in Canadian dollars
- don’t forget to grab your 20% off coupon code on your first order
- free shipping on orders over $75 (Canadian funds)
- please expect minor surface and edge imperfections due to the manufacturing process and age of the vintage china