Wedgwood Blue Earrings
I have up-cycled the most alluring matt blue Wedgwood china to create these eye catching earrings. A beautiful dangle earring of approximately 1 3/4 inches they feature very special flowered bead caps and lustrous cultured pearls. I have used wrapped loops and a tiny ball pin to securely attach the glowing pearls.
Available with your choice of earring: french hook or lever back, silver plate or sterling, these limited edition earrings will pair beautifully with our Wedgwood shell pendants (sold separately).
Construction and Materials
- 12mm antiqued silver crown settings
- hand shaped Wedgwood Blue Jasper Ware cabochons
- leverback earrings (silver/.925 sterling silver)
- white cultured pearls
- antiqued lotus flower silver bead cap
- silver ball pin with wrapped loop
Shipping and Handling
- parcels are sent via Canada Post, small packet
- average 5-8 business days for US delivery, 2-4 days Canadian delivery
- shipped within 3 business days, often sooner
- packaged for gift giving: jewelry box, tissue, wrapping, ribbon
The Fine Details
- prices in Canadian dollars
- don’t forget to grab your 20% off coupon code on your first order
- free shipping on orders over $75 (Canadian funds)
- please expect minor surface and edge imperfections due to the manufacturing process and age of the vintage china
There are no reviews yet.